Whoa. Who knew that this milkshake would taste better than the milkshake you get at Dairy Queen?? Plus, it is completely guilt-free! Need something sweet to tame your chocolate cravings? Say no more. This recipe is just for you! (you may want to use Almond Butter or Cookie Butter if you are allergic to peanuts).
Also, if you want to see visuals on how to make this recipe, go check out my Youtube channel here.
Chocolate Blizzard Milkshake
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, chopped prior to freezing
- 2 heaping Tbsp cocoa OR cacao powder
- 1 heaping Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk
- dash of stevia or agave nectar (depending on sweetness of bananas)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 vegan brownie, crumbled
1. Place all ingredients EXCEPT brownies in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. If you prefer a sweeter shake, add more stevia or agave. If you prefer it thinner, add less ice OR more almond milk.
3. Divide between two serving glasses and layer with brownie crumbles. Serve immediately or freeze, covered for later.