Ice Cream Cone Rainbow Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Vanilla cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 24 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- Red, yellow, green, and blue food coloring.
- 1 to 2 containers Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting (any flavor)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among four small bowls and color each different bowl with red, blue, yellow, and green food coloring (about 5-6 drops of food coloring). Add teaspoonful of each color into your ice cream cone until it is about 2/3 full. Carefully place your ice cream cone into each of the muffin cup in your muffin pan.
- Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.